HUSTLE AND CUSS

look i've never, ever had a nose bleed my whole god damn life and that is why i'm here, at your house, knocking on your window. don't look at me like that, all confused like. i'm here so you can fuck me up and you know it. you knew it as soon as you looked me in the eyes. i'm here so you'll hit me in the face really hard, black eyes, fat lips, you know, but listen, god damnit, do it right. hit me perfect, make sure you really fuck me up good.  i came here so you could help me show a little blood and i know i could do it myself if i wanted to, sure, but whats the fun in that? again and again? it gets boring, so i'm here to ask you to do it because i know you will and i know you'll do it so, so good.

7 comments:

wiredwriter said...

Fuck yeah, fucking tell it.

Kerry Giangrande said...

:)

Alexandra said...

"i'm here so you can fuck me up and you know it."

Alexandra said...

btw can i quote that? so good.

Kerry Giangrande said...

yes doll :)

Anonymous said...

simply stopping by to say hello

Kerry Giangrande said...

sigh